[pct-l] New Way to Carry Water

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 14:18:11 CST 2007

Jdrows writes: Does it involve helium baloons? Something you learned in law enforcement?

No, it does not have anything to do with balloons or the law.  But that is a good guess.  Actually, it is a very legitimate idea.  It is something everyone can do easily with the right gear.  No big deal at all.  Very simple and easy to use.

This water carrying idea will actually make you look cool on the trail like a real professional trekker.  Novice hikers will stare at you when they see you.

They will say things like "cool", "now that is a great idea", "wow, that looks really neat" and hiker babes will say things like, "You must be a real professional hiker and not a day hiker like us.  Can I have your autograph and will you sign my pack?  Say, what is your trailname?  When and where are you taking your Zero days?"

I guess I better get busy and get my gear together and start testing.  The 2007 campaign is starting.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback