[pct-l] Water treatment options (Answers inside!)

Lawrence Beals lbealsjr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:03:16 CST 2007

Even more worrisome is the disclaimer:

"May cause adverse health effects in children, infants, and fetuses
from short-term use."

I think I will stick with my First Need system, I have used it all
over the world in some of the most abject unsanitary conditions and I
have never gotten ill, its heavier, slower and more expensive though.

hike safe

Bear

--
--