[pct-l] Oregon PCT

Brian Forestell briandid at telusplanet.net
Thu Jun 28 19:31:31 CDT 2007

Hi All

I am section hiking the Oregon section of the PCT in August.  I have heard rumors that parts of the trail may be closed.  Does anyone have any definite information?  I am also wondering if anyone knows of the availability of fuel at the various resupply spots.  I would prefer to just use my popcan stove but I seem to have a collection of other stoves if alcohol isn't readily available.  Let's hope that the forest fires stay away from the trail this year.

Brian