[pct-l] Angora fire-PCT status?Echo Lake

matt maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Tue Jun 26 11:14:23 CDT 2007

The updated  files are in the same directory.....

I calculate 1.7 miles of trail directly affected,  starting about 1.57
miles from 1094.5 to roughly 3.30 miles. No doubt  the  trail is
closed  at  Echo Lake (1094.5) if  not before...  Seems Highway 50 would
be more likely  (1093.0) closure point, or even Carson Pass (1078.9)