[pct-l] Big Trouble

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jun 23 08:52:49 CDT 2007

I heard that the Commie Chinese are going to build a road to or up Mt.
Everest.  This is INTOLERABLE!

Before this "Road Gap" goes any further, I demand that our government build
a road to the top of Mt. Whitney.  Our road should be better and handicap
accessible (this is so I can get to the top).  And our road should be first  to
be built up a current roadless mountain of great stature like Mt.  Whitney.

As a capitalist, I know what they are up to.  They want to steal all  the
expedition and tourist trade from Nepal.  This is big business now  days.

I thank you for your support and help in this matter.

Switchback the Road Warrior