[pct-l] Global Warming discussion

ke sunshinenhugs at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 22:09:18 CDT 2007

Well said, Paul

Paul Magnanti <pmags at yahoo.com> wrote:  While global warming is an issue that definitely can effect the trail, the discussion usually devolves into political mudslinging on both sides and veers far away from PCT issues.

Perhaps it is best to agree to disagree and/or move the issue on a political forum?

unsubscribe or change options: