[pct-l] Permits

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 23:00:50 CDT 2007

Hey thanks to everyone who responded to my question.

I don't know sounds like too much trouble to me, I
think I'll just go without a permit.   Just kidding.
Oh man, sorry I couldn't help myself on that one. LOL.
Whew, anyway good to know.  I had almost forgotten
that there is still one more national Park to go.  I
can feel the excitement building already.

----speshul41