[pct-l] Global Warming not caused by man, therefore do nothing?

david booth dbooth at cyberone.com.au
Mon Jun 18 18:29:33 CDT 2007

There will be no PCT if you are wrong, in fact there will be no planet.
I would much rather trust science than something I saw on TV.
(especially on You Tube) Go read the books and papers that are backed
by scientific peer review.
I wonder what is causing massive floods on the PCT (and all over the
world) , huge fluctuations in snow levels, 8 year droughts, forest
fires and hurricanes, disappearance of species such as Pikas?
You guys are just suckers for conspiracy theories and would rather
believe what you see on TV.
I can see the results of climate change in retreating glaciers and
extreme climate events all over the world.
Pull your heads out of the sand guys and join the rest of the world
in doing something about it. Is this political? No, it is about
survival.
See you on the trail before its too late.
Aussie Dave
Canberra Australia