[pct-l] Wilderness

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 22:04:24 CDT 2007

Reinhold,

Good question.

First, the most sophisticated climate models CAN NOT
explain the observed warming without incorporating the
CO2 emmissions.  Second the RATE of change more or
less precludes the idea that this warming is in
keeping with the climate patterns that have been
prevailing for the last 300,000 years or more.

If you'd like a good primer on the sunject, I'd
recommend "a rough guide to climate change" and "Field
Notes to a Catastrophe".  Both can be found/ordered
from your local B&N or Borders.

--------------Speshul41