[pct-l] Steven's Pass snow levels..........6.11.07

Brian Lewis brianle at nwlink.com
Wed Jun 13 11:53:45 CDT 2007

"I don't know where on Steven's Pass the snow levels are checked but you can
see the ski slopes from the highway and they are getting pretty green."

Driving through Snoqulamie Pass yesterday I noticed that those ski slopes
are all green too, except, amusingly, you can see the clear shapes of where
they set up ramps of snow for snowboarders or something like that.  That
much snow remains, otherwise it's all clear.   That sort of view is what
tempted me to get up to where snow is clearly lingering longer in the
deeper, darker forest.   Kept my food nice and cold though, pretty much
refrigerator temps in there night and day! <g>

	Brian