[pct-l] RE downloadable format for AZT data book

Brian Klotz brian.klotz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:05:15 CDT 2007

Adam,
    I would suggest creating a PDF file of your AZT book.  There are a
number of free PDF "Printers" out there which act like normal paper
printers, but which turn your file into a PDF instead.  PDFs can be read
anywhere these days.  Here is a free PDF printer that I have been using
for some time and have had success with:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

Brian "Jollies" Klotz