[pct-l] Mt Humphrey Expedition PCT Training Expedition.htm

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jun 10 18:53:58 CDT 2007

I don't know about Meadow Ed but I'm sure Switchback enjoys fine
California (and it had better be California or at least Oregon wine if
he knows what's good for him) while he is pre-eating for his high
adventures into the "death-zone".

As to how one increases the capacity of one's "storage tank"; Mother
Nature is kind. Just eat! eat!. None of your crappy C-rats or MRE's.
Real food!
Then when your are dashing along the JMT in an attempt to beat Catra's
new record or to catch her, you can just keep going 24/7. Take along a
few Snickers or energy bars or such just in case you need a little more
than you can withdraw from storage.

Even at your advanced age you can still learn a few tricks -- some from
us old geezers and some from the young whipper-snappers.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>