[pct-l] best 100 miles - OnLine Maps

Postholer public at postholer.com
Sat Jun 9 18:46:17 CDT 2007

Here's the online map (same layout as the guidebooks) you may want to use.
Keep clicking on the section to get a smaller map:
http://postholer.com/cgi-bin/postHoler?page=imap&trail=pct&map=base

For major stops along the way, check out:
http://postholer.com/cgi-bin/postHoler?page=mail&trail=pct

Thanks for the suggestions so far, looks like we have couple votes for
northern california and a couple for for the cascades. I'm not familiar with
the sections of the trail named by letters. Can anyone point me to a map
online that shows the letter and major stops along the way for each section
of the trail??

Andy
<<<<