[pct-l] Frogg Toggs

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Tue Jun 5 12:14:01 CDT 2007

"How's Your Trail"?     Frogg Toggs are a very lite, paper thin, rain suit. They have been very good for me and I know that others have used them a lot. Anything that you need to know about the PCT you can get from this list. There are a number of books and map CDs and you really need "Yogi's" book. She has it all in a loose leaf book. Go to
www.pcthandbook.com   Where do you live? I'm in SoCal      and Remember   "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill
 "Semper Fi"