[pct-l] New Gear and Medical Advice

cmkudija at ca.rr.com cmkudija at ca.rr.com
Mon Jun 4 00:51:21 CDT 2007

Impressive that a doc's actually recommending duct tape for warts.  There
was a well-publicized study a couple of years ago on children's warts that
duct tape worked just as well as freezing the things off (the warts, not the
children :)), apparently by starving the wart virus of oxygen or something.
Go for it.

I hate warts.  Almost as much as I hate ticks.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California