[pct-l] Ride from Bishop or Independence on June 18 or 19.

Jason Waicunas pct2005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:15:45 CDT 2007

Hello from Nabor J,

For the past couple of weeks, I've been working on a hiker portrait project
at the Saufleys and the Andersons.  After taking nearly 50 portraits, I have
met a decent quota and I've been lured onto the trail by the class of 2007.
As a result, I am now in Tehachapi and will be heading north on the PCT
today at about 3 p.m.  I'm going to hike to Kearsarge Pass and I am looking
for a ride from either Bishop or Independence to Palmdale or if possible, to
the Anderson's place in Green Valley on June 18 or June 19.  I won't have
access to email after 3 p.m. today, so if anyone can assist me with this
request, please call me at: 860.299.4909.  I will compensate for
transportation / gas costs.

PS: Where's all of the water....it sure is dry out here!  (2005 was a
blessing!)

Thanks,
Nabor J
860.299.4909