[pct-l] request for advice or help

kmurray at pol.net kmurray at pol.net
Fri Jun 1 12:48:32 CDT 2007

"Comments, ranging from '"you're mad" to "yeh, that'll work" welcome.
Suggestions as to how easy or hard it will be to get down the
Horseshoe Meadows road to Lone Pine also welcome.  I don't know
whether there is a shuttle service operating out of Lone Pine if
things get desperate, but hopefully my cell will work from the
Horseshoe Meadow road if I had to."

I'd think that catching a ride down would be relatively easy, as the road
goes nothere else, and you can walk up to people and ask.

I'd think the rest would be more problematic.

This is the only transport company out of Lone Pine

http://www.highsierratransportation.com/