[pct-l] OT Books About Hiking and Backpacking in Washington State

Shauna csxii at schizoaffective.org
Tue Jul 31 12:50:30 CDT 2007

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:31:08 -0700 (PDT), Jim Keener <jlkeener at yahoo.com>
had this to say:

>Greetings,
>
>Friends, whom I met at mile 627 in 2004, have moved to
>Vancouver, Washington. I want to get them a book about
>trails in their new state and am looking for ideas.
>
>Walk well,
>J J
>
>http://electricpath.com/coolidge/

The Olympic Mountain Trial Guide by Robert L. Wood
http://www.amazon.com/Olympic-Mountains-Trail-Guide-National/dp/0898866189/~adventureangling
is the best trail guide that was ever written.   But Bob passed a way a few
years ago so it's starting to get out of date.  Still it's a must have for
anyone hiking in the Olympics.

Seabury Blair Jr puts out some informative and entertaining trail guides
http://www.amazon.com/Day-Hike-Olympic-Peninsula-Trails/dp/1570612870/~adventureangling
too.

--
The person you care about has to find ways to relate
 to other people. They need you to be a friend, not

Al Siebert, Ph.D.