[pct-l] Big GORP News

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 12:15:49 CDT 2007

Tortoise writes: Out here in the nether lands of California, it would be nice to have a Whole Foods available. Closest similar is the Arcata Co-op `75 miles away. :-(???I don't go for flavored water except maybe iodine-flavored from disinfection.?
I heard that there was a Whole Food being built in CA.? Now I am trying to remember where.??The?news picture showed some men working on the outside of the building.? I would think Wild Oats would be a good place to go too.? Actually, I like at WalMart, the DASANI flavored water.? But I cannot take to much of the Splenda that is in it, just a little.? But it is very good for flavoring trail water.? A bottle would last a week.

I think at Wild Oats I got some pure lemon crystals to flavor water too.??I try to be careful of all the chemicals in products now days.? I am trying to move toward natural flavors, etc.

Switchback the Hydrator

?