[pct-l] PCT-Waldo lake area quiet again

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Sun Jul 29 15:43:10 CDT 2007

I'm with you Judson. I'm going to be gone for a few days out hiking-
I'll be back sometime near the end of the week.  A bit off topic though,
in that I'm going up to Mt Rainier National Park to hike....it's in my
"backyard" so I am going to take advantage of it. Guess it doesn't
matter where you hike, as long as you do so! =)

HYOH folks, but please, HIKE!

RJ