[pct-l] PCT-Waldo lake area quiet again

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Sun Jul 29 14:09:54 CDT 2007

Deliberately providing misinformation and flat out lying only serves to
erode whatever trust people are willing to put into environmental causes.
While it might get you brownie points within a *very* small circle of
people, most will tend to associate your deception with all who claim to be
in support of environmental causes, with the end result that any progress is
eroded away in the climate of distrust which you have created.

In other words, if your only reason for supporting the environment is to
inflate your own ego, find another area of interest; many have worked too
hard, too honestly, for these causes and do not need you to undermine the
efforts at educating people with honest and reliable data.

Jon