[pct-l] Seperating wheat from the chaff...

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 16:42:13 CDT 2007

If you don't want to clog up your mail box nor put up with digest mode, I suggest using Pipermail to read PCT-L:

http://mailman.hack.net/pipermail/pct-l/

You'll have to switch your preferences to NO MAIL.   Post as normal.

I've been reading the lists like this for a while now.  Make it easy to read what I want..and no e-mail to clog up my box. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com