[pct-l] maps

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Fri Jul 27 12:28:08 CDT 2007

Yes, it's a USGS issue. The topography itself just doesn't change that
much (Mt. St. Helens and freeway construction being notable exceptions).
Unfortunately, that means trails are usually not up to date.

So, using a topo map, one must trace the desired trail as best as
possible from guidebooks and internet sources. Topo! has a great
resource in that traces made by others are posted to the web for
downloading. Matt Maxon/Trail 90 has some great traces on Topo!'s site.

AsABat