[pct-l] conditions report, Castle Crags through Hwy. 140 (Fish Lake) LONG

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Jul 26 22:47:20 CDT 2007

Interesting.  I'll have to check out Zanfel,

I have a prescription cortisone cream ointment which helps but I still
usually have to apply it for 2 or 3 days.
While I'm not going to stay out of the woods; I am going to be
discerning about where I hike and how much explosre I risk.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>