[pct-l] maps

Anna Godfrey usukcg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 13:13:45 CDT 2007

Hi Everyone:

  Please does anyone have any detailed maps of the Pacific Crest Trail that you could e-mail me?  I would like to begin my hike at Rainy pass on Highway 20 in Washington, hike to the northern terminus, then hike south as far as I can go.

  I am interested in detailed maps to I know where towns are to get food.

  Ihope to begin my hike next month whilst the trail is still free of snow.

  Anna