[pct-l] Reinhold's sexual desires

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Thu Jul 26 12:24:42 CDT 2007

Why don't I just arrange for Angelina Jolin to meet you guys at the finish line.......the winner gets one night with Angelina
              the looser gets one night with Switchback  (hiker 97)

Would you please go get yourself a woman and relieve your sexual tensions. If we wanted to hear about your fantasies, we'd ask. If not asked, please keep them to yourself or what ever woman you choose. Go for it and enjoy yourself; but keep it off the list, please.

Thank you

are we there yet