[pct-l] Trail Work Volunteers Needed

Postholer public at postholer.com
Mon Jul 23 21:19:57 CDT 2007

PCTA Carson Area Coordinator, Bob Ballou, is looking for volunteers:

Carsonora Area volunteers and a crew from the Student Conservation
Association will be working to complete tread reconstruction north of Sonora
Pass beginning on 7/28 and ending on 8/7. Volunteers wishing to work with us
on this project need to contact me at _carsonora at charter.net_ by 7/26 so we
can plan meals accordingly.

We will also be working on the trail in the Upper Carson River canyon
9-miles north of Sonora Pass between 8/21 and 8/28 if anyone is interested
in helping. I will need to know of their interest and intent by 8/16 for
food service and tool planning.