[pct-l] Seiad to I-5

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jul 23 13:08:48 CDT 2007

Suggest you get / refer to "Day Hikes on the Pacific Crest Trail -
Oregon & Washington" which gives driving directions, access points, etc.
for the trail from a couple who have extensively research and day-hiked
the PCT. Then double check with USFS on current conditions. There is a
similar book for California.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>