[pct-l] JMT record attempts

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 09:37:36 CDT 2007

I am going to go for the Most Supported JMT record.? This is too cool.? I am going to have a pack train support me all the way from Yosemite to the Whitney summit and then Whitney?Portal.? I will have a motor coach waiting for me at the portal.

Anyone can go out into the Sierras and try to kill themselves for the Unsupported record.? No problem.? Have fun.? But I am going to go for real history.?

No, I am not going to do that.? I am just busting your chops.? I took my blood sugar reading this morning and it was excellent, so I am feeling a little feisty.? Sorry.? My humble apologies.

Switchback the Supported