[pct-l] looking for an east of shasta cutoff advice

roni h roni_h3000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 18:28:22 CDT 2007

I'm kind of stubern (and stupid) enough to insist on the cutoff.
  I kind of hiked the official trail a few years ago, and apart from section P, I was less than enthusiastic about the estetic qulities of most of the stuff I'm skipping.  I'd prefer the site of an early campsite after a short day of hiking, over the site of the trinity alps.  Finding an alternate route sounds much more chalenging to me.

  Anyone know where I can find a delorme road atlas between chester and burney?  The road atlases I'v found here in the chester library are quite inadiquete.

  Roni