[pct-l] Pedometer

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 14:23:34 CDT 2007

Csxii writes: How many miles per day are you hiking?
On the Mt. Whitney expedition I hope to hike no more than 2 miles per day.? The last day to the top would be 5+ miles, so the pedometer might be more useful there.? But I like the idea of playing with it along the trail just to see how accurate it is with my?calibration.

There is measured course down at the park, so I might calibrate it again on this course.? I wear my backpack every time I go down to the park.? Of course, it is not exactly like the trail, but probably good enough for my needs.

Cheers, Switchback