[pct-l] 2008 PCT Fully Support Thru Hike

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 13:56:21 CDT 2007

Unsupported writes: .... women.....Oh, yes, women....you forgot to mention women.
This leisure trek will take 5-6-7 month or longer and I assume you are
planing on having a flock of women part of our PCT caravan...I think women will be
extremely critical for such along journey.
Actually, I left off any women on this fully supported PCT thru hike.? They tend to be Leadership Terminator types and I think they would cramp my style.? They would take over the motor coach and the meal menus.?

They would say things to us like, "You stink and need a shower right now."

and "Have you forgotten how to use utensils so soon?"
?
and "You and your friends need to calm down and go wash up for supper."

and "Hey, John Muir, when are you going to shave?"
?
and "Don't forget to wipe your feet before coming in out of the rain."
?
and "We want to watch Sienfeld tonight, so don't you and your buddies get too comfy around that captain's chair in front of the big screen."?------- even though we had planned an evening of watching cage match ultimate fighting on the tube with some cold beer and hot pizza.

You get the idea.? I don't need that?on my fully supported?motor coach thru hike.?

Switchback the Trail Pirate