[pct-l] Temporary Agnes Creek Bridge

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Jul 18 23:32:52 CDT 2007

I don't want to start a long thread of this so I'll keep my fingers
crossed that I don't.

Just because two events happen at the same time, cut in trail funding
and reduced timber harvest, doesn't mean one caused the other.
More to the point, is 1993 was early in the many year effort to
"balance" the federal budget which happened in about 2000. Lots and lots
of programs got cut; not just trail maintenance.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>