[pct-l] White Pass Hi 12 in WA (Jo Pegrum Hazelett)

Tom Griffin griffin at u.washington.edu
Sat Jul 14 21:13:08 CDT 2007

We left a car there for eight days in 2003 by the Kracker Barrel and it
was fine. In fact, the Kracker Barrel folks told us they would keep an
eye on the car.

If you want to see a trip report of the stretch between the Columbia
River and White Pass, check out:

http://griffinte.home.comcast.net/pct03.html

In my opinion, you should ignore the guidebook and do the trail rather
than the road walk from Steveson to Panther Creek.

Tom "Bullfrog" Griffin
Seattle