[pct-l] New Pillow

Trajectory trajectoryvector at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 21:12:01 CDT 2007

Airline pillow works well for me.  Just don't let them see you stealing it.  I usually wait until the stewardesses are busy before landing and sneak it into my carry-off bag.  It usually lasts for the duration of a section hike.

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote: As you know I am a trail dandy and like my comforts on the trail.  One  thing
that bugs me is not having a good pillow.  I have tried lots of  things over
the years, but they all fail during the night or do not meet my  comfort
standards.  So, I figured I would try something new.

I got a LuxuryLite.com pillow, but it is very expensive at  $49.  I put my
ThermoRest Trekker pillow case over it and the  whole things weighs around 4
ounces.
A little heavy, but not bad.  The LuxuryLite pillow is an  air/foam
combination.  You only have to blow it up a little to make it work  fine. One thing I
noticed is that it is a little noisy.  The bladder  makes a crinkle sound as
you move your head around.  It is not too bad, but  it might bother some people.

I think with it inside my tent up against some other items, it will workout
just fine.  This might be the answer to my problems with a camp pillow that
is very comfortable and light.

I thank you for your attention and support.

Switchback the BeautyRest
 (http://www.rainkist.com/20073.html)

unsubscribe or change options: