[pct-l] White Blaze

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 23:12:03 CDT 2007

Hey all,

so after this thread started, I checked out
www.adventureonthepct.com

It is in fact a well thought out and constructed site
made by 06 hiker Magnet.  In reality, its only problem
is that it isn't being used by many people.  If enough
PCTers start registering and checking in there, it
could become a very valuable resource for PCT users.

So check it out folks, and lets reward Magnets hard
work with our interest and use.  Future hikers may
then be able to have a resource that is as valuable to
the PCT as Whiteblaze.net is to the AT.

------------Speshul41