[pct-l] AT thru hike advice

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 22:31:40 CDT 2007

sorry I just responded to him. I gave him a link he can click on

  Eddy

Bob Bankhead <wandering_bob at comcast.net> wrote:
  We are getting off topic here.

Questions about the AT are better answered on the WhiteBlaze forum or the AT_List forum. for the CDT, try the CDT_List forum. Subscribe to one or more at http://www.backcountry.net

Let's try to keep this list reserved for issues surrounding the PCT.

Thank you.

Wandering Bob