[pct-l] flying with gear (stoves)

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Jul 7 23:23:12 CDT 2007

I haven't flown for a couple of years since my parents died so not trips
to visit them.

Anyway after going thru security a couple of times, I put all my
suspicious looking items in a clear plastic bag; then when going thru
check in security, I pulled them out and put them in a separate tray
going thru the xray. TSA could easily see what I had and this speeded up
my passage thru security.

I'm not going to get into a rant on how this is like a "police state".
Rather I try to adapt and save my efforts where I think I can make more
of a difference.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>