[pct-l] location

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Sat Jul 7 14:42:49 CDT 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Martin Smith
  To: JoAnn M. Michael
  Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 11:36 AM
  Subject: Re: location

  I live in Western Oregon which has a much shorter commute time for the PCT than
  England. Saves the canoe trip as well.

  I'm actually South African/British and it's a complete mystery to me why yahoo
  elected to give me a .uk address. Probably an experimental setting on the
  machine I was using at the time I applied for the account.

  PMS
  Thank you Paul...that explains it. I too was concerned about your rowing arm!

  I should get credit for being so above average in my keen ability and knowledge to have both paid attention to scanning the field, became aware and summarized correctly the identity of "uk".   :)

  are we there yet