[pct-l] The Last (?) Nobo Thru of 2007

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 22:23:52 CDT 2007

There are (imo) only a few good things about Section E
(I called it section ShitE).  They are: the Saufley's,
the ~~25 mile from there to Casa de Luna, Casa de
Luna, Hiker Town, the last 16 miles to Tehachapi
willow springs road, and the 8 miles after leaving
tehachapi willow springs road.

There are some nice areas, but the aquaduct walk (do
it at night), the heat, and the scenery left something
to be desired.

----------speshul41

--- "Donna \"L-Rod\" Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com>