[pct-l] One sheet of TP (Was: Spoon)

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 23:19:30 CDT 2007

Brian,

oh to be sure.  I never did wash any poo hands in
water sources. Only half the water in the bottle was
actually needed for immediate butt cleaning, the rest
was used to wash hands, followed by two rounds of hand
sanitizer.  And all of this was done a good distance
from any water source.  Contamination of water is
super uncool.

-------junaid

--- Brian McLaughlin <bmclaughlin at bigplanet.com>