[pct-l] Switchback's Whitney hike and future monument

reinholdmetzger at cox.net reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Jul 4 16:10:57 CDT 2007

Don't  worry Deems the Whitney Toilet is no more so our beloved Switchback will not be faced with the indignity of being buried next to the Whitney Throne....on second thought embalmed and sitting on the throne for all eternity  might not be a bad final resting place for Switchback the conqueror of MT. Whitney.

JMT Reinhold
The mortician

>Switchback wrote,
> Say, Switchback is getting ready to tackle Mt. Whitney in August.  It will
> be a
> fight to the finish. No quarter given and no quarter asked. The wounded will
> be bayoneted.  In other words, I will not be coming back.  It will be a
> drive-by
> shooting by Mt. Whitney.  Switchback will go into hiker history as another
> Whitney
> statistic.  I thank you.
> Switchback
Deems wrote,