[pct-l] One sheet of TP - disgusting

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Jul 4 10:59:09 CDT 2007

Lack of good cleaning of cooking gear and other lack of sanitation are
far greater causes of problems than any bugs in the water if one
exercises a little caution in selecting drinking water. Even on the
trail, it still is important to wash after defecating.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>