[pct-l] socks

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 23:00:47 CDT 2007

Andrew,

A few recommendations,

First: Injinji- toe socks.  these are great socks that
help reduce between the toe friction (read as anti
blister).  A bit spendy ~~$12-$14, I wouldn't get the
merino wool ones though.

Second: cheap dress socks from K mart or some such
store.  thin like liners and cheap.  dry fast too.

Smart wools are good too.

have fun,

------------speshul41