[pct-l] Billy Goat, et al ...

David Plotnikoff david at emeraldlake.com
Tue Jul 3 12:26:05 CDT 2007

That's correct, Jeff. Billy Goat, Captain America and T-Minus flipped
north last season. I was seeing them on and off from Odell Lake
through Cascade Locks. I know they did make Manning, two days ahead
of me. They had always planned to make up NorCal sections later on
and probably ran out of time late last season. Sorry I won't be
running into "the Elders" this season, since I'm not headed out for
Shasta until Friday. This'll be the first time in four PCT seasons I
don't run into the celebrated Goat somewhere on the trail ....

David Plotnikoff