[pct-l] Zeros for Scott and Michelle

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jul 1 23:34:32 CDT 2007

Hmmm,

Lone Pine is about 675 miles and 2 days each way for me. too far, too long.

Now I live a lot closer to Seidad Valley and perhaps could intercept the
love birds there. It is only about 3 hours drive (~100 miles) over lots
of mountain roads.

When will they be coming thru?? How would I recognize them??

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>