[pct-l] GPS Shoes

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 18:19:39 CST 2007

Ken Powers wrote: We need to buy Switchback a new pair of shoes
(gtxcorp.com/news.htm). They have a GPS transmitter built-in so we can track Switchback's progress on his PCT Yo-Yo-Yo. Sorry, Switchback, there is no weight given.
Once again, my veracity has been challenged. Like if my word is not good enough when I complete the unsupported PCT Triple this year.  My start date is after the April Kickoff and I plan on finishing between Thanksgiving and New Years.

I am not sure of the finish date, since I plan on lots of Zero days at trailtown saloons and AYCE pizza parlors.

To help fund my historic effort, just send me $100, minimum contribution is $50, and there is no maximum.  Thank you for your support.

Switchback, the First to Declare for the PCT Triple