[pct-l] Seedhouse Condensation

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 16:23:28 CST 2007

WarnerSpringsMonty wrote: In the presentation I saw last night, the owner pointed out the fly needed to be staked out wide giving a big gap at the bottom for best anti-condensation.  The example showed a lot of ventilation.  Does this apply?
Yes, I think staking out the tent fly is very good to do.  The only problem I have with this is that I have to carry more stakes.  Super light stakes would do the trick with this problem.

Another think I have not mentioned about the Seedhouse is that it is sort of TALL.  So, when you set it up be sure to put the low end into the wind.  Very nice that way, since it is a wedge design.  You will not have too much snow or slush clinging to a Seedhouse.

Switchback the Wedgie