[pct-l] Big Agnes & condensation

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Wed Jan 31 13:09:01 CST 2007

Good morning, Craig,

While I was visiting Republic of South Africa, a local friend who camped
quite a bit with his family told me an interesting story.  They were asleep
in a large, family-sized, tent early one morning when suddenly it started to
collapse and was nearly shaken apart amid a whole bunch of commotion.  When
he looked outside he saw a band of monkeys were climbing out the limb of an
adjacent tree, jumping onto the side of the tent, and having a great time
slippery-sliding to the ground, only to race back up the tree to do it
again.

See how easy we have it?

Steel-Eye