[pct-l] mountain lion behaviors, etc.

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Wed Jan 31 12:04:59 CST 2007

Hi All  Tom Chester has done a lot of presentations at the Santa Rosa
Plateau Ecological Reserve where I do trail patrol. He is a load of
information, Wild life, Rocks, Plants, you name it, He knows it. I think he
has a PHD in a few things too. The Reserve Manager with fish and game and UC
Davis did a Lion study last year or the year before. They radio collared a
Mother and two cubs, someone shot the mother and one cub so it really hurt
the study. They still follow the one cub and it really travels a huge area,
not a cub any more. His site has a lot of things even rates chocolate.
Watch out for them Pumas and Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill
"Semper Fi"